Saturday Nights January 12-February 2 6 p.m.
FELLOWSHIP: companionship, company : community of interest, activity, feeling, or experience
This Winter discover others with the same “community of interest” as you! Got teenagers? – Got you covered! Got grade-schoolers and tiny ones? – We’ve got parents night out! Got a quiet house? – You’re not alone! We’ve got “companionship” for everybody!
Throughout the Littlerock area this winter Cornerstone families will be hosting in their homes fellowship groups for eating, meeting, sharing, and learning! The groups will consist of potlucks, a short devotion from the leader, and discussions concerning topics that are a part of your daily life! The homes will be announced at the beginning of the year, (If you would like it to be your home give the office a call!) The leaders and fellowships are listed below. A full children’s and youth program will be offered at the church on Saturdays from 5:45-8:30. IF you would like to volunteer to help please contact the church office or Children’s Director Eldred Hughes.
Saturday night groups starting at 6 p.m. 1/12-2/2
- Parents with grade-schoolers – birth -6th grade –Jim and Missy DeVore
- Parents with teens – 6th-12th grades –Anthony and Jamie Delgado
- Parents w/ adult children – Steve and Roni Squire
- Saturday Night Children’s and Youth Staff: Jim and Missy DeVore 4:00 p.m.
Sunday Nights 1/13-2/3
- Post high school to young married without kids – Jon and Kathy Stinson
Tuesday Nights 1/15-2/5
- Women Attending Alone – Diane Olsen
The first night is a potluck for every group, after that, it’s whatever each group decides when it comes to food! Remember, all studies need a hosting home in Littlerock! It could be yours!